- Someone stopped junk mail, almost. I have a similar three-layer (four, if you count flagging in my e-mail program) spam filtering system, but some still gets through.
- Even Bill Gates has spyware on his home computers.
- How should computer science students be educated, compared to how they actually are?
- "Today, the Intelligence Committee's report makes clear, that 93-page estimate stands as one of the most flawed documents in the history of American intelligence."
- Ars Technica has a regularly-updated set of recommendations about "good, better, and best" components for build-your-own PCs.
- You can carry Firefox and Thunderbird in your pocket.
- "The main problem, if that's the word, is that we live in the physical world and, until recently, most of our entertainment media did, too. But that world puts two dramatic limitations on our entertainment)."
Tuesday, October 05, 2004
# 11:35:00 PM:
Template BBEdited on 29-Apr-2010
Site problems? Gripes? Angst? - e-mail email@example.com
Site contents © 1997–2007 by Derek K. Miller
You may use content from this site non-commercially if you give me credit, under the terms of my Creative Commons license.