Yes, this is one of those nasty (and all-too-common around the Web) "404 Not Found" error pages. Here's what might have happened:
- You might have followed a bad link from somewhere else. Maybe tell the webmaster of that site about it.
- I might have given you a bad link from somewhere else in this site. If so, I'm sorry, really, and I shouldn't have done that. Please e-mail me and tell me where the bad link you followed was so I can fix it.
- You might have mistyped something, or lopped off the end of a long URL. Check the web address in your browser and maybe try again.
- The killer bees have finally reached Texas, where my web server lives, and have swarmed the facility, knocking the computers for a loop in preparation for the invasion of their space alien overlords later this evening. Not much I can do about that. Sorry.
- The server farm has finally gained sentience and no longer wants to do all that boring "send pages to people over the Internet" stuff, in favour of kicking back and watching Oprah instead. Again, beyond my control.
To find what you're looking for, try starting at the penmachine.com home page or the archive and index page.
My apologies for the trouble. But don't expect me to go after those bees. No way, man.