- Web Accessibility for the Apathetic - Quick 'n' dirty, step-by-step instructions for converting web pages into more accessible, standards-based ones.
- PowerPoint Remix - Edward Tufte's Cognitive Style of PowerPoint, in PowerPoint style.
- Where'd You Get Those Peepers? - Biologist Richard Dawkins's 1995 article describing how even complex body parts such as eyes can evolve incrementally, even in relatively instantaneous spans of geological time. (Thanks, Tom.)
- I'm number 15,844! (At least as of today.)
- Best Albums of 2004? I should check out RJD2.
Tuesday, December 14, 2004
# 1:02:00 AM:
Template BBEdited on 29-Apr-2010
Site problems? Gripes? Angst? - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Site contents © 1997–2007 by Derek K. Miller
You may use content from this site non-commercially if you give me credit, under the terms of my Creative Commons license.