- Almost every restaurant has some sort of real or fake stuffed fish on the wall.
- We've eaten a lot of clam chowder.
- Weather: awesome. (Okay, a little windy today, but still.)
- My oldest daughter wrote I LOVE SUMMER with a stick in the sand yesterday.
- Bonfire on the beach at sunset + marshmallows + warm bath, indoor pool, and soft bed one staircase away = good times.
- Regardless of the climate and setting, tired kids are still cranky.
- We're really, really spoiled by Wi-Fi at home. Having it only in the lobby, and no Internet at all in our room (not even dialup!), just isn't satisfactory anymore. (Did you know that most Red Lion hotels, including the ones in Portland, have ubiquitous free Wi-Fi, though? Nice.)
- We're bringing home a fair bit of sand. Truthfully, we brought some down again from last year, in beach chairs we haven't used since. So it balances out.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
# 9:15:00 PM:
Template BBEdited on 29-Apr-2010
Site problems? Gripes? Angst? - e-mail email@example.com
Site contents © 1997–2007 by Derek K. Miller
You may use content from this site non-commercially if you give me credit, under the terms of my Creative Commons license.