- Teekay Shipping apparently owns the world's largest independent fleet of oil tankers (i.e. those not owned by oil companies), and has now just bought a Spanish company with a fleet of natural gas freighters. Teekay's main headquarters are here in Vancouver.
- How to sing the blues (via Leesa).
- Demolition crews imploded the Kingdome in Seattle four years ago (via Dave Winer). My friend Bill got to watch from his apartment, since he lived in Seattle at the time.
- Also via Dave, Disney's California Adventure beats out next-door Disneyland, as well as Magic Mountain and Sea World.
- Spam continues to kill weblog comments.
- Trump wants to trademark "you're fired"—perhaps we should vote him off the island.
Friday, March 19, 2004
# 8:15:00 AM:
Template BBEdited on 29-Apr-2010
Site problems? Gripes? Angst? - e-mail email@example.com
Site contents © 1997–2007 by Derek K. Miller
You may use content from this site non-commercially if you give me credit, under the terms of my Creative Commons license.