- How to pitch your artistic work (music, play, movie, book, whatever) to entertainment writers: parts 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- The $100 hand-cranked laptop with Wi-Fi. Looks cute.
- Why Digital Rights (er, Restrictions) Management doesn't stop pirates, but annoys legitimate customers.
- What Tim O'Reilly thought of Microsoft's "Windows Live" announcement a few weeks back. (It was the source of Bill Gates's awful slideshow.)
- iSquint converts video for the new iPods. So does this AppleScript. Beware: it's generally a slow process.
- Top 10 movie robots of all time.
- Why Banana Republic's new website sucks.
- Ten ways for gadget makers to please customers. Best suggestion: eliminate those damned super-sealed blister packs!
Friday, November 18, 2005
# 7:02:00 PM:
Template BBEdited on 29-Apr-2010
Site problems? Gripes? Angst? - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Site contents © 1997–2007 by Derek K. Miller
You may use content from this site non-commercially if you give me credit, under the terms of my Creative Commons license.