- Chris Pirillo had a funny in-flight instructional safety video.
- Dave winer read the official proclamation from Christine Gregoire, Governor of Washington, declaring June 30-July 1, 2006 as official "RSS Days."
- An experiment with determining whether TechMeme has been hacked as Chris claims.
- Idea for a new OPML icon related to the feed icon.
- A blog-lampooning daily comic at bLaugh.com.
- And Chris's parents and Ponzi's father are here and handling microphones, as well as enforcing time limits: "You don't wanna cross my mom."
- Additional T-shirts are for sale, everything will be blogged and photographed.
- PowerPoint sucks, so Chris just used his blog.
- Live stream at gnomedex.com/streaming.
- Everything gets invited to everything, please maximize your time, talk to old friends, meet new friends.
- This is a "smaller" event with big people—everyone who's here. The energy we generate is something you can't describe.
- Terry Heaton: it's a snowflake pushed downhill. How will we keep it rolling?
- Christine is one of only three people (including Chris and Jake Luddington) who've been at every Gnomedex.
- Remember the real users: who is your audience, whom are you trying to reach?
Friday, June 30, 2006
# 10:00:00 AM:
Template BBEdited on 29-Apr-2010
Site problems? Gripes? Angst? - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Site contents © 1997–2007 by Derek K. Miller
You may use content from this site non-commercially if you give me credit, under the terms of my Creative Commons license.