- Why you shouldn't open new windows with links on your website. (I've never liked doing that, and almost none of my links here do.)
- I didn't know that, when my current web host took over the one I'd originally signed up with (and significantly improved the service I was getting, I should add), they also created a new e-mail account for me. It's never been used, or advertised anywhere. Even I just stumbled upon it through the host's admin tools a few days ago. And, in a little over a year, it had accumulated more than 12,000 spam messages that I had to delete.
- Darren Barefoot's outsider's perspective on Apple Computer's recent newfound coolness.
- How to build traffic to your website, A to Z.
- I didn't know that this website had its own Amazon ID number.
- Speaking of which, Amazon's Red Cross donations page for the Indian Ocean tsunami will soon reach $15 million USD.
- It's surprising how many prominent, intelligent, and presumably thoughtful people, when asked to name the Golden Age of their home city, basically answer "when I was a kid."
Tuesday, January 04, 2005
# 10:23:00 PM:
Template BBEdited on 29-Apr-2010
Site problems? Gripes? Angst? - e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Site contents © 1997–2007 by Derek K. Miller
You may use content from this site non-commercially if you give me credit, under the terms of my Creative Commons license.