Here is the next batch of my complete index of blog posts about my cancer and treatment. Part 1 covered 2006 and 2007. This one comprises 2008, with part 3 rounding up 2009 and part 4 finishing off with 2010 and a bit of 2011.
- Good CT scan results
- Why I'm itching to get back to work eventually
- Chemotherapy will last longer than I expected
- No-hair club for men
- My least favourite part of town
- Dubious milestones
- Life, death, and the blog
- Thank you, Mario Party
- What blog posts should I read on the radio?
- Full-length "Spark" interview available
- Edited interview now available
- Let's twist again
- The Amazing Technicolor Vomit
- Chemo brain
- An easy way to donate
- High-definition Fairview
- Today I am 39 for the first time
- I'll be indisposed
- Nearly time for another surgery
- Home from surgery
- To fight, or to live
- The living part
- I'll be on CBC Radio again
- Audio of my CBC interview
- Treatments and repairs
- Another new song: "In Phase One"
- My crazy new mutant eyelashes
Again, see part 1 (2006–2007), part 3 (2009), and part 4 (2010–2011) for more.